Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

streamofconsciousness

staring out the window at 5 am
staring at the lab wall at 7 pm

deconstruction >> structuralism
lost my anatomy lab manual
with cadaver juice on my fingers.
two proximal exams scare me
ln(k1/k2) = -Ea/RT(1/t2-1/t1)
concominant immunity and schistosoma mansoni
flexor digitorum profundus
extensor carpi ulnaris
teres minor
brachioradialis.
crunchy granola bar and jamba juice,
de facto vegetarianism.
quizzes: two perfect, one not so much, one postponed.

listeria monocytogenes, gamma interferon, interleukin 18.
describe-the-relationship.
heart of darkness and death in venice.
describe-the-relationship.
jessica and sleep.
= no relationship; the events are statistically independent.

tutoring a married man
reading my personal essay to an audience
self-conscious about my voice.
"god put you on this earth to write"
"teach me PCR"
binary opposites?
JACQUES DERRIDA SAYS NO

organizing lab kids.
$300

annnnd
the soleus muscle
looks
like
a
rainbow
fish.

if you can't tell
things are a little bit
blurry around the edges.

No comments: