Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Early.

Note to self: Crashing on the couch at 6 pm and waking up 1 am is not preferable.
All there is to do between 1 and 7 am is Facebook creep, read random news websites, research the Kool-Aid mascot, and listen to music. Not that I'm opposed to those activities, but they're all kind of pathetic, particularly when I know I should be sleeping.

On the bright side, I'm watching the world outside finally get lighter.
I can't decide if I want to watch Lost, try and fall asleep, or stay up and take myself out for breakfast. :-)

And hey, I honestly can't remember the last time I was up at 6:45 am.
4 am, sure, but 6:45? Never.

1 comment:

Katie said...

creeping on facebook is the best thing about not being able to sleep! i love you, i hope you creeped on me! rawr!