Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Reasons why Tuesday sucked.

1. I am sick.
2. I had to be at school until midnight anyway.
3. I had to take a test.
4. I received an embarrassingly dismal test score and had to convince myself that no professional school will care if I fail BoM.
5. I'm not actually failing BoM.
6. The anatomy quiz tricked me. I got two wrong even though it was open book.
7. I have three quizzes tomorrow.
8. I have to ace all those quizzes.
9. I have a chemistry test on Friday for which I have to memorize four full pages of formulas and protocols.
10. I have to give a PowerPoint presentation on Gnathostoma spinigerum on Friday to a class that doesn't know I'm four years younger than they are. I am scared to answer their questions.
11. I have to give a PowerPoint presentation on DNA isolation, spectrophotometry, PCR, restriction enzyme digests, and gel electrophoresis on Friday to my research lab colleagues.
12. Only one of those presentations is finished, and I haven't even had time to open my chemistry book.
13. I have to organize my lab kids for this week so I can have recent UV transillumination photos for my research presentation.
14. I honestly have no idea how I am going to get those photos before Friday.
15. I will probably still be sick tomorrow.
16. Tomorrow I have class from 10 am to 7 pm with just one 1-hr break.
17. Tomorrow has the potential to be worse than today.

ERGO, PLEASE SHOOT ME.

No comments: