Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Agenda.

Three words:
bright
eyes
phase.

I've rediscovered Reinvent the Wheel from the Four Winds EP and can't stop listening.

"There were many talents you possessed
That I wished myself to have
But the way your eyes would gloss over
Well, I never envied that
And I doubt you'll ever come back now
From wherever it is you are
Because you never understood
What we loved you for..."

LOVE IT.

In other news:
Ascaris lumbricoides.
My continuing search for an unpretentious religion professor.
William Faulkner + deconstruction = . . .
Trichuris trichiura and pathology pics of rectal prolapse that make me dry heave.
Tensor fasciae latae and the anatomist that calls me Phlebotomist.
Redox titrations and calcium bicarbonate.
Calling out my lab kids on a dilution I termed "ridiculous."
Calling them my lab kids even though one is married and has a child.
Marshmallows and orange peels, magnetic poetry and Salem.
DNA vaccine protection delivered in attenuated Salmonella typhimurium against murile Toxoplasma gondii infection.

Y'know. The usual. Life proceeds.

No comments: