Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Reasons why Wednesday was better.

1. I woke up at eight o' clock on the dot without an alarm and found myself to be entirely functional. This is momentous; I went to bed at 3:30 am and usually can't get up to save my life.
2. I took a luxuriously long shower and straightened my hair.
3. I wore my new zebra shirt. :-)
4. I had delicious oatmeal with bananas for breakfast and still managed to be early for chemistry.
5. I got all the iClicker questions right.
6. I aced my parasitology quiz, even nailing the most obscure question.
7. I aced my psychological literary criticism quiz.
8. I had time to study for anatomy and did acceptably well on the CNS quiz.
9. I was asked on a date for Friday.
10. I am eating delicious soup.
11. I am no longer sick.
12. Lost is tonight. :-D

No comments: