Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Augh.

After nearly two straight days of being awake, when I close my eyes, everything starts to tingle like it's fusing together, and I have to consciously jerk open my ocular muscles to break the overwhelming orange tension.

Today I woke up, was randomly interviewed for a psychology student's film (maybe I LOOK like I have problems), attended one lecture class, took an interminable Critical Theory exam (95!), and then spent the next six or seven hours hidden in the second-floor Map section of the library, burying myself in chemistry. In all honestly, I can't believe I focused for that long. During the process, I allowed myself two four-minute Facebook breaks, after which I fell right back into my thermochemical world. Luckily, it paid off; the 96 I received on the notoriously difficult multiple choice section was worth the sensory deprivation.

No comments: