Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Even.

I brought a camera to school today for the first time.
Memorializing my last even day in digital film made me feel a little better about the whole thing. I got a few cute pictures of my Linear Algebra class (I can't tell you how much I am going to miss my nerds!) and some of the Friendship at lunch (Los Hermanos).

These half days are simply annoyances. It's like school's already over, but there's one last thing I need to do. I just don't know how to do it. I just don't think he'd care. I'm going to try, though...we've reached the end, so I might as well, right?

Right?

I filled out a really long survey, but have no idea how to publish it as an HTML page so I can make a link. Oh, well.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Jessica! (I, er, have a Blogger too, haha. *blogging geek*)

I'll miss the nerds too! Your lin alg class is so cute.

P.S. Regarding the long survey & publishing issues-- I think the only reason I still keep a Livejournal is because of the posting options.