Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Monday, May 12, 2008

BIO.

The AP Bio test was today...yeah.
As the pathologically overprepared nerd I am, it was pretty exhilarating not knowing how to even guess at two parts of the 4 FRQs--my class never even began to cover the material they were asking for. I just stared and stared...and then wrote a little story about myself, drew an anatomically correct heart, and gave the readers the address to this blog site. AP readers, if you are reading this (circa July), welcome to my world!
Anyway, it doesn't matter what I get on this test. I can't use any credit I earn--I have to take a different intro biology class for my major, and it's unwaivable. Haha. I think I'll pass, but I'm not sure. The MC went well, but I left 5 blank, and I answered almost all of the FRQs well, except for those two obscure parts. However, I'm kicking myself for not answering all parts of a question I knew (which I realized after the test) and for going a little far with the THIS IS SPARTA campaign. Oh, well. It's over.

This was my last AP test...ever. Wow. I didn't think I'd get nostalgic, but I'm really going to miss sealing those MC booklets. My seals were always so perfect. It's my favorite part of the testing period. No more AP student labels located in the AP student packs, no more endless directions to be endured as the other kids filled out everything you'd already finished...okay, I won't miss that. But I'll admit it--though ridiculously monopolistic, I really liked AP testing. Just knowing that thousands of kids all over the nation were writing the same things I was, at the same time, to be read by the same people...
I love being part of a demographic--high school nerds, college applicants, etc.
It's unifying, in a way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.