Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Application.

Last night, I finished my editing job application. I hope the format was all right; the company I'm applying for is UK-based, so I know things are a bit different as far as curricula vitae go (Is that the correct Latin plural??). I had a little too much fun with my cover letter, so we'll see if I merit a trial document. I always get carried away with things like that. I can't help it. I love to write.

I'm about 90% sure I'll be starting my phlebotomy certification next Saturday. I want to work at Utah Valley Regional, but spots there are hard to come by, so I might apply at a few sponsored labs or clinics until something opens up. Being a phlebotomist is a specialized, good-paying job with the added benefit of being able to satisfy my sadistic side because I'll be dealing with needles, blood, and fun little Vacutainers. Yay! It's perfect for college (and with my MA certification being finished as well, I'll be a competitive job applicant).

Okay. I'm going to force myself to care about my impending AP tests. Study time.

No comments: