Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wait for it...

...except when it's your mission call.

The whole thing just doesn't seem real.
JUST COME ALREADY!

This will be An Experience (and I'm never one to miss An Experience)
It represents a significant time commitment (18 months)
It will be very difficult (and I love a challenge)
It may involve travel
It may involve culture shock
It may involve learning another language
It may not involve any of those things
It will bless my life
It will give me a break to think about what I really want to do
I will be a more knowledgeable doctrinal scholar
I will be a more spiritual person
I might even learn to love other people
I will hopefully change someone's life for the better

I am going to do this and I am going to be better for it.

No comments: