Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Game.

Let's play a little game of "Me or Not Me" on the Internet.

Me.


Not me.
 
(though that class sounds cool and I wish I knew Jeb the Professional Matador) 
 
Me.
(read it and weep, folks; Chicken Soup for the Preteen Soul loved me and all my preteen angst)

Not me.
(part of an elite slew of student-athlete Lady Hornets? sounds just like me!)

Me.
(and a total of two non-family members came to said book signing. beat that, Oprah.)

Not me.
(two words: CHICKEN EXPRESS)

2 comments:

Vickers said...

Strange. When I google my name, I come up with 3.3 million "not me"s.

Faith Simonsen said...

haha i think this is so funny. Whoever that other Jessica Sagers is out there (or multiple) bet they wish they were you when they googled your/their name!