Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Come on.

Today
0. Church
1. Arabic texts: AK2 1-10, news 1-26, Awladna (for vocab).
2. Finish grading my students' papers and enter grades on Blackboard
3. Write a 10-page paper on Byzantine Christianity
4. Hebrew vocab. As much as possible.
5. Forget about the fact that instead of doing anything productive (school-wise) yesterday I lay motionless on my couch, fully awake, staring up at the clock for four and a half hours while pretending none of this was happening
6. Forget about the fact that my-family-minus-me is taking off to spend the week in Hawaii
6. Attend book club...maybe (it's not like I had time to read the book)
7. Not be so intimidated about the intensity of this list that I retreat back to my place on the couch

No comments: