Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Simplicity.

Friday night was by far the best night I've had all semester. My roommates and I joined my roommate's fiancee and his roommates at a Sundance cabin for a night of dinner and socializing. We prepared the simple, delicious meal all together--cheeseburgers, zucchini and onions, french fries, and watermelon--and gathered around a big table to eat it. After exploring the cabin, engaging each other in playful conversation, and dealing a few rounds of Phase 10, we settled down, wrapped in blankets, with warm brownies and three different kinds of ice cream to watch a movie.

Cozy cabin, warm fire, good friends, happy conversation, delicious food, funny movie.
It doesn't get much better than that.

No comments: