Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mm.

This is what I want:

A small, rectangular, white room complete with soft, white carpet, a flatscreen TV against one wall, and a king-sized bed with lush white pillows and a white down comforter. There's no door; at least, not in my imagination, but I can go in and out as I please.

I daydream about it all the time.
If I didn't want to be at my apartment, or at my real house, or at school, or at a friend's house, I could be in my little white room with no windows. No one could see me in there, so they couldn't judge me for being somewhere or not being somewhere. I could wrap myself in the big white blanket and curl up on the bed to watch the Olympics and Lost or do my homework on the floor or listen to music or sleep or possibly eat a cupcake or some strawberries.

Is that so much to ask?

P.S. Want to be happy?
Watch Shaun White win a second gold medal in snowboard halfpipe.
Watch Johnny Weir rock a pink-tasseled outfit.

No comments: