Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Favorites.

My favorite Olympians:


Shaun White, of course! What a sweetheart. I cried after his world-class victory lap and giggled as he air-guitared the national anthem during the gold medal ceremony. I adore this guy for his friendliness and accessibility. He shares sincere happiness and passion for his sport with the whole world. Plus, he loves Park City. Maybe I'll stake out the resort sometime so I can meet him. After you watch him in all his Olympic glory for the eighth time (link in last post...um, I don't have three papers to write or anything), check out this fall at the X Games earlier this year--during an attempt at the impossible trick he rocked on the halfpipe yesterday. Epic. I'm surprised (and relieved) he didn't break his neck.


And Johnny Weir. This fabulous figure-skating fashonista makes a habit of scandalizing fans and foes alike both on and off the ice. I've been watching clips from his Sundance channel reality show, Be Good Johnny Weir, all day, and I admit to loving every pouty, glamorous second. This kid's as controversial as he is sparkle-studded, and I honestly can't get enough. [Btw, imho, after an awesome display, he was totally robbed in tonight's long program.] After oohing and aahing over his shiny short program outfit and watching him blow sassy kisses to the judges on the Olympic stage (link in last post), check out a sensual routine to Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" here; I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments: