Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yield.

FIRST COLLEGE-LEVEL ENGLISH PUBLICATION? CHECK.
My essay's going into a book that makes up part of the university's general English curriculum.
!!!!!
Personal narratives written: 1
Essay contests entered: 2
Total financial yield: $1000
:-D
Times reading my essay to an audience has caused disproportionate levels of anxiety: 2
:-\

PLUS, I've been selected to be next year's program director for Crisis Hope! I'll be managing therapeutic recuperation for victims of rape and domestic violence in conjunction with the hospital and a few related organizations.
I'm thinking I'll ease off on my characteristically killer course schedule next semester so I can be functional as a program director, a lecture and lab TA (Parasitology), and hopefully a Writing Fellow. I think I'll just take molecular biology and its lab, introductory physics and its lab, and an advanced English class, and then supplement my schedule with easy seminar classes and lab work so it still looks like I'm taking an above-average courseload.
I can't wait for next semester...OR for Jerusalem! I leave in 26 days. If I can get through this next week (huge research paper, anatomy lab final I have to ace, and parasitology lab final) and then finals week, my life will be free and clear.

2 comments:

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

Congrats! I think I've said this before, but let me reiterate my belief that you are super-human.