Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dilemma.

Reading days are here, and I'm not quite sure what to do with myself.
So far I have spent my time eating blueberry oatmeal, playing on the internet, and watching Donnie Darko clips. Apparently, productivity is going to be difficult (hence my blogging while I should be studying). But sometimes I just want to give in to that whiny voice inside that's yelling "I don't WAAAAAANT to study!" Because I don't. I really, really don't.
The two songs I have caught in my head are splicing themselves together (Imogen Heap's "Hide and Seek" and a new version of "Mad World" I picked up yesterday, hence the desire to watch Donnie Darko clips). They make an interesting combination.

Current options:
1. Day 2 DNA isolation and spectrophotometric quantification of my results in lab, a process that will take me a good three hours to perform alone (augh!)
2. Nap
3. Study
4. Blow everything off and go out to eat

A combination of options two and four is really, really tempting, but I don't want to be stuck in lab all night doing procedures I had ample time to finish earlier, and I know my GPA will suffer if I don't force myself to relearn semiconduction...
CURSE MY ANNOYING SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY.

1 comment:

Hermana Ferrin said...

I love love love Imogen Heap. :)