Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Current events.

Today I:
* just managed an A on my chem final, solidifying my A in the class (!)
* brought a huge bag of toothpicks and colored marshmallows to said chem final as help for chirality/optical isomerization, only to find that no problems required such an elaborate setup. I bet after my professor sent the e-mail allowing edible visual aids, he chuckled, "What idiot will actually bring marshmallows?" ATTN: I DID.
* took a two-hour nap from eight to ten pm and woke up thinking it was morning
* ate tres leches cake (♥)
* re-watched four episodes of Arrested Development
* set up an appointment with an ophthalmologist; I think I might have damaged my left eye
* was given a gorgeous (real!) diamond necklace by my grandmother

I am currently memorizing twenty-five intense PowerPoint presentations for my anatomy final tomorrow afternoon. I've put off anatomy in favor of parasitology and chemistry, so now that those two (hardest!) are out of the way, I have license to cram for this test. I hear it's 180 questions long, though, and I really have to do well, so I'm kind of dreading it...

No comments: