Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Triumph!

*Cue triumphant music*
The day before yesterday, my 4.0 was on its deathbed, ready to give up the ghost. Pale and sick, it had choked out a last farewell, and I had reconciled myself to life with my first A minus. However, yesterday afternoon, it made a MIRACULOUS RECOVERY thanks to the 96 I received on my impossibly massive anatomy final! Granted, I haven't seen proof in writing yet, but based on my calculations, I now have a legitimate A in every class. YAY! This semester's been hard, but I've learned SO much. Solution to last semester's intellectual stagnation: take senior classes. :-)

The current parasitology TA took me through the lab yesterday so I'll know where everything is for next semester. She taught me how to set boundaries so people don't walk all over me and how it's worth it to be picky about spelling. Honestly, I just can't wait to teach. I'm teaching a two-hour lab twice a week (just me! alone!), and then helping with lecture three hours a week.

Now, I'm just rejoicing over the end of the semester and preparing for Jerusalem.
[[five days!]]