Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy.

Today's happy moment is brought to you by my favorite professor (from comments on my final paper, a 20-page analysis of five poems presented as an aesthetic chronology of the Shoah):

100% + "Ms. Sagers: This is a flawless paper. I congratulate you on your literary capabilities. You write convincingly, graciously, and the secondary research shines through just about every paragraph. Your own poetic analyses are throrough and perceptive. Excellent work!"
:-)

Yesterday's happy moments:
Garlic naan and lamb coconut korma from Bombay House for dinner, public ice skating, and a late-night movie, all with people I love.

Still to come: Tonight's episode of Lost and my first figure skating lesson! (oh, and finals...about those...) Really, though, the only final I'm worried about will take place on Friday, in Arabic. I'll have to fine-tune short vowel patterns for each of ten verb forms and their respective مصادر, go over grammar structures, review all my vocab, etc. Physics will be a snap; I've aced my other exams and can get 60% on this test and still end up with an A. I'll have to write seven or eight pages each for Miller's and Klein's classes, but at least it won't be stressful.

P.S. Enjoy this music video, forget that it's finals week, and forget having to scrape the snow and ice off your car this morning despite it being mid-April. Zooey's clothes are adorable, especially the polka-dot dress!


She & Him - In The Sun from Merge Records on Vimeo.

1 comment:

TexasRanger said...

You are so awesome! You make me feel like I'm doing nothing with my life.