Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Fine print.

What those beautiful Olympic figure skating costumes hide.
This picture does NOT do my knees justice. And they'll be even worse tomorrow, once the blood has time to congeal and turn purple/black.
On the bright side, I zoomed right on through Adult 1 and into Adult 2!
After much practice, I can now do perfect swizzles and half-swizzles, backwards and forwards. I can go backwards smoothly and quickly, perform really fast forward crossovers (inside edges) (you know, this is the kind of skating you see when someone's trying to gain a lot of speed--feet sequentially in front of each other, toe to heel) and two kinds of stops!


I'm loving life. But I skated for two hours tonight instead of listening to the قصص or المذاكرة المفردات for my Arabic final tomorrow. There's still a list of verbs I don't know, and I need to fine-tune my table of اوزان الفعل and brush up on some obscure concepts. You never know what you'll be tested on in this class...so maybe I'll just  !سأذهب الى سريري و أنام . ليلة سعيدة

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site coconutincense.blogspot.com
Is this possible?