Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Employed!

Headline: Science major strikes gold in Internet business!
Jessica S., image consultant.
Weird, I know.

I've been recruited for an intellectually exciting job during the month I'm in Provo: Make a local business sound good online and in brochures through composing sets of accessible, enticing, and people-friendly paragraphs. We've got a graphic/web design student working on formats and page layouts, but I'm handling all professional editing and content management issues. Basically, I interrogate a small business owner about his company and translate the elements he explains to me into a professional image for his website and promotional materials. It's going really well so far; the work comes naturally and if you know me, you know I love nit-picking over making things sound exactly the way I want them to sound.

No comments: