Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Ten.

The list phase continues, in all its glory.
Ten things I would like to say to ten different people:

1. I know you're happy, but your laugh drives me insane.
2. My week would be detestably boring if we didn't have class together.
3. Just because I know how to ask the right questions doesn't mean I care about what you're saying.
4. If you weren't married, I bet I'd have a huge crush on you.
5. I'm jealous of you, but not of your name.
6. You're incredibly annoying, but in a twisted way, I enjoy the attention.
7. Don't look at me, okay? Your eyes are soft and make me lose my train of thought.
8. Do you honestly think I have that kind of time?
9. Actually, that really, REALLY bothers me. Please stop.
10. Can we just, you know...be friends?

2 comments:

Hermana Ferrin said...

...I kind of wonder who you'd say number four to. I'm in kind of the same situation. But then again, isn't everyone at BYU? :)

Katie said...

I know who a couple of those are about!!! I hope I am not one of them YESSICA!!!