Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Being memorable FAIL.

Today I went to my chemistry professor's office hours.

"Hi, Dr. M______, I said. "I'm conducting a personal student-teacher inventory, and I was just wondering if you knew who I am."
He kind of paled a little bit and tried to play off the fact that he had no idea who I was with a smile and a string of vaguely related words (um-I-know-you-are-one-of-those-students-who-look-like-you-pay-attention-and-um-some-people-just-sleep-the-whole-time-and-you-are-not-one-of-those-people).
I felt bad and said, "It's okay; I didn't expect you to know."

I have a 97% in his class and make it a point to be on time to his lectures every single day (it's the TA session that I'm always late to).

Sometimes I hate college.

No comments: