Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Objects.

Lately, I'm partial to lists.

11 nitrile gloves
+ 1 large Sensual Amber lotion
+ 1 small Pure Seduction lotion (man, my lotions sound sexy)
+ 1 receipt from when I had to buy a whole pack of binder clips because I needed ONE
+ Piano music to Postcards from Far Away (Coldplay)
+ 7 tubes of lip gloss, ranging from a deep, professional berry to a flirty pink shimmer
+ 1 bottle of sparkly pink nail polish
+ 2 bottles of black, sparkly liquid eyeliner (sparkly is a definite theme here)
+ 1 camera case containing 1 dead camera
+ 3 Regular tampons
+ 1 sky blue hair tie
+ 1 bottle Extra-Strength Advil
+ 10 writing utensils, 6 of which are functional
+ 1 colorful pair jeweled earrings
+ 1 brown, leathery Mom-wallet (really; a 40-year-old would squeal in envy)
+ 1 pack Ice Breaker mints
+ Mascara
+ Black cell phone with a few new cracks around the edges
+ My favorite Clinique face powder

= Me, as defined by the contents of my purse.

No comments: