Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Return.

I walked into my house a few hours ago to find my family glued to a Season 2 episode of Lost. Apparently, life goes on even when I'm not here, though I don't know how they've been understanding anything without their incessant questioning sessions... :-)

It's nice to be home. I love the Friendship (all seven of us lived in a garage together for a week without getting sick of each other! That's love), but it's really nice to have all my stuff back where I want it to be. Living out of a suitcase can really be a pain. Everything you want somehow finds its way to the bottom, eluding your fingers as they grope through piles of previously organized clothes and shoes, trying desperately to touch something the same shape of whatever you're looking for...augh.

In other news, I can't wait to start my summer!
I'll probably spend most of this week tangled up in one of those massive, fine-print copies of Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, though...HOSA Nationals are next week, and I'm supposed to have been studying since the state conference in April. Um. The Friendship and I do have plans for a fire pit and a surprise birthday party, so I guess I'll make room for fun.

I think I'll unpack now...as soon as I finish perfecting this Facebook album from our trip.

No comments: