Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Friday, June 6, 2008

One time only.

I am typing from a PC in the garage of Katie's grandparents' house in Newport Beach. Currently, I'm listening to my friends make predictions for my life, so it's my turn to play on the computer and not say a word. All six of them are lying across our communal bed, made from three mattresses, at least fourteen blankets, nine pillows and one massive comforter. We've just returned from an expensive trip to this wonderful Moroccan restaurant called Marrakesh, where we dressed up all glamorous-like and shelled out a painfully large load of money to eat a six-course ethnic meal and rock out with belly-dancers. It was seriously amazing. We're making life predictions before we head out to a singles dance in about an hour. This trip's been so much fun- it's incredible to be with the entire Friendship for one big marathon trip before we all go our separate ways. Faith and I are staying in town for BYU Provo; Louisa's heading up to the University of Utah; Angel's finishing nail tech school at MATC; Katie Crosby's spending the summer in Newport before returning to attend UVSC, and Katie Cannon and Liz are going up to BYU Idaho.

Okay, it's time for me to review my "future..."
Wish me luck.

EDIT: Apparently, I'm on track to marry an Asian surgeon after I graduate from medical school. We're going to live on the East Coast and have two children. I'll practice neurosurgery, write books, and continue to read a lot. My husband and I are going to make a lot of money and go on expensive trips all over the world.
Sounds pretty idyllic, right?? :-)

No comments: