Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Ready.

Yes, it's 3:15 AM; yes, I have to be up at 7:30 to shower and finish packing; yes, I love my Facebook and blog enough to be playing on my laptop instead of asleep in my bed. Ha.

I'm leaving to Newport Beach (Cali) in the morning for my senior trip with the Friendship, which will be seriously amazing- I can't think of anything I'd rather do right now that lay on the beach, take pictures and relax in the sun with my six best friends while listening to music and audiobooks on my iPod. I probably won't be able to blog for a week, though, unless we can find Internet access for Katie's new laptop, so this may constitute goodbye for now.

See you when I'm tan!
That is, if we don't die on the freeway...we're driving there and back by ourselves. It's kinda scary.

No comments: