Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Not worth asking.

IT'S THE LAST DAY OF MARCH.

I think I might cry if I weren't entirely too busy.
I can't afford to waste time like that.

Where is my life going?
Did I ever have one in the first place, or have I been working like this forever?
What I'm doing has absolutely no significance, yet it takes me countless hours and results in some illusion of "academic perfection," which really means nothing, not to me or to anyone else.

Why do I do this?
I think it's because I know everyone else is doing it, and one thing that DOES carry some weight with me is competition.

This isn't what life should be.
I guess it really isn't my choice.
I could choose to rebel, to not buy into the system, but I've realized that that's even more pointless than doing the work in the first place.
Either way, I come out the loser.

Who wins?
And more importantly, how can I get in on that?

No comments: