Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Paroxysms of joy.

AS OF THIS MOMENT, I AM MADLY, IRRATIONALLY EXCITED.

I have just accepted an exciting scholarship comprised of national prestige, a bit of money and peripherally related sweetness like you wouldn't believe.
!!!!!
OH MAN.
THIS IS INTENSE.

My zeal has been sufficiently renewed.
I AM capable of success! Yes!

Lately, I've been scared about college:
What if by some stretch of the imagination I am not academically up to par and I don't make friends and my professors don't care about me and aren't willing to help me out with research and I get bad grades in entry level chem because it's crazy hard so my GPA gets ruined and I don't get into med school but instead end up a hobo like the guy by the gas station who carries 50 blankets on his back all the time???

BUT only a handful of HS seniors get this scholarship, and almost everyone tries.
YAY! THIS MEANS I'M STILL COMPETITIVE!
HOPE FOR MY LIFE/CAREER IS STILL ALIVE AND WELL!

I'm off to write more scholarship essays, in hopes of achieving another moment like unto this one.
BECAUSE IT'S WORTH IT.

No comments: