Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Infinite improvement.

So I dropped Intro to Micro after sitting through just one lecture, in which some kid asked the teacher what homeostasis was and the rest of us classified differences between a car, a cactus, and a human using the seven characteristics of life. I'd have felt sufficiently underestimated by that lecture in the ninth grade, and consequently had to focus all my energies on not running out of the classroom in frustration.

My new schedule is MUCH better! I have Medical Parasitology and Pathogenic Microbiology, which are both senior-level classes and look to be a million times more interesting. I've already had to look up some new vocab (I know--new vocab?!) for Parasitology. Life is good.

OH, and at the honors seminar I'm enrolled in, after the lecture, they gave us SOUP AND BREADSTICKS. Like, real, delicious, hot, beautiful SOUP and BREADSTICKS. The syllabus said something about there being food, but naturally I expected a box of cookies or some donuts. It made my day.

1 comment:

Hermana Ferrin said...

I take it that's 292R. Yes. The delicious food. I'm hoping I can enroll in it again sometime, so I have an excuse to go instead of using that hour to waste time.