Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Really?

Every Wednesday morning after I've successfully magicked my lecture slides onto the consistently malfunctioning projector screen, one kid walks up to the front of the class and sets a little white tape recorder on the table in front of me. Okay, I was a little weirded out the first time, but decided it was harmless. It's one kid. Maybe's he's, like, ADD or something and can't listen for long periods of time. Whatever. But tonight I was preparing for tomorrow's lesson while giving some extra help to a few other students in my class, and the subject of the audio recordings came up. Apparently Mr. Tape Recorder has been distributing the sound files to the entire class, and my students re-listen to me to help them study.

Are you serious?!

Those must be the most pathetic audio recordings of all time. OF ALL TIME.
Imagine you're reviewing for my exam.
"Okay, so on this slide, yeah, right there, you can see, well maybe you can see, I'm a little close, but see here, where the tissue branches into a V? See that? The cross-section of Enterobius vermicularis? No, not the structure rimmed with cells, the one with lateral alae. What's--oh, the wing-type things. Yeah, they're called alae, and they're lateral cause they're on the side, see?"

omg.

No comments: