Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

لامتحاني الكبير

Arabic exam,

I walked into class today and there you were, all graded and ready to be passed back. I was deathly nervous when my name was called, and when you were passed to me, I wanted to do anything but look. I turned you over and hurriedly scanned the first page for a number, and on seeing one, my heart dropped. Confusedly, I flipped into the test to see what had gone so terribly wrong . . . only to realize I'd seen just half my score. Imagine my relief when I realized 464.5/500 makes you one of the highest rated packets of stapled papers in the class--such an outlier you were thrown right out of the curve. Congratulations, يا حبيب. We did it.

مع الحب
منى

P.S. Suck it, ochem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang Gina! Sometimes, I can't comprehend you.