Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Sigh.

5 Things I Am Grateful For Today
1) The fact that it snowed lightly almost all day, justifying my clothing choices--soft boots, a cozy white hat, and an outrageously bright snow coat.
2) My linguistics class--some days the lighthearted atmosphere in there is a real breath of air to a drowning girl.
3) The fact that no one came to my office hours so I could count listening to music and playing on Facebook as productive, employed time.
4) One very nice compliment.
5) The fact that I finished my homework before 10 PM and might even get to see my friends tonight.

This started out as "5 Things I'm Looking Forward To This Week," but (pathetically) I couldn't even think of one. I think I read on one of those inspirational chocolate wrappers that happiness comes from having something to do, someone to love, and something to look forward to. Well, I certainly have enough to do, so if I want to be happy I guess I'd better spend a little more time on the other two.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’ve been searching on the web trying to find ideas on how to get my personal blog site coded, your present style and theme are wonderful. Did you code it your self or did you recruit a coder to get it done for you personally?

Jessica Elysse said...

Thanks. I can write basic code, so I just found a template I liked and then heavily modified it.

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Really enjoyed reading your blog posts..