Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

F.

originals. visit the link; this guy's blog is fantastic.
Dr. Ess,

Thank you. After five hours in the testing center on Halloween Saturday I emerged so depressed and drained I’d have made a better zombie than my costumed roommate (if I’d had the energy to enjoy the holiday). It’s my fault, really. I spent days carefully completing every recommended end-of-chapter problem. I re-copied my notes and memorized important maxims and tables. I rationalized the reasons behind each reaction mechanism. I built models and visualized each step. Call me naïve and idealistic, but I thought I was ready. At least, I've been effectively able to gauge my own exam-readiness well enough to maintain a 4.0 the past five semesters. It’s your first semester teaching, but maybe it’s me that’s mistaken. Regardless, thank you. I could have explained the problems I got right in my sleep, so next time I’ll skip the library time and run straight into the fire.

Your next exam begins the day one of my best friends gets married.  Thank you for assuring me that if I miss your review, I won’t run the risk of missing anything relevant.

Sincerely,

99.5/150
(class average 57%)

No comments: