Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Look and learn.

Freak, I feel like I'm applying to med school.
I'm not supposed to be this strung out until NEXT year.
Each (separate!!) summer undergraduate research application requires its own set of essays, transcripts, recommendations--the works. I've harangued three professors to within inches of their lives to write for me. I think I'm going to get them gourmet caramel apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for their trouble.


Carnegie Mellon University
Harvard University
National Institutes of Health
University of Pittsburgh
Johns Hopkins University
New York University
Cornell University
Dartmouth University
Columbia University
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Stanford University
University of California-Los Angeles
University of California-San Diego
University of California-Berkeley
University of Cincinnati
= 15

I'd be happy with ONE acceptance letter.
just one.
Otherwise my summer will be spent working an intellectually dead-end job and going stir-crazy in my house. I haven't spent the summer at home since I was 14.
ACCEPT ME PLZ AND SAVE ME FROM LOCALLY IMPOSED INSAAAAANITY
on second thought, it might be too late for that. *twitch*

Things Working For Me:
Perfect GPA
Some extracurriculars
Recommendations (well, I hope)
Honors, etc.
Essays?

Things Working Against Me:
Age
Admission odds
Do people hate Mormons?
Essays?

No comments: