Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Finished.

So I had this interesting dream last night.
And sometimes, smiling, I take a mental step back and think, "You know, I think I'd be happy just being with you forever."

Finals are over (and there was much rejoicing). I think I secured straight As, but the average on our chem final was 64% (I got an 80), so if that stays unweighted, I may see my first A minus. Hmm.
I'm not too worried. I know quite a few people who got in the thirty percent range, and barely anyone who did as well? as I did, so I feel fairly confident that there'll be some manipulation of the weighting scheme.

Tonight was fun. I brought a few people over to my (real) house and we ate cookie dough ice cream, made frothy hot chocolate, and watched one of those cheesy, classic ClayMation Christmas movies. :-) Altogether, a great way to end the semester.

No comments: