Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Current issues.

My roommate is so incredibly NICE to me!
She just brought me a crepe with Nutella and berries and a few slices of delicious French cheese, totally out of the blue. It is absolutely delicious. I am so happy. I want to be a better person now. :-)

Today was my last day of class this semester. I'm not nostalgic or anything; I did the work and now I'm done, and it's time to study for finals. If I work at it, I think I can use these two upcoming reading days to my great advantage (well, if I can make Facebook inaccessible). I mean, logically, two days of pain and intensity is so worth my first college 4.0, which is delightfully within my reach at this point, even though I'm taking half again as many credits as most freshmen. I'll spend most of my time on chemistry and calculus, my two 'hardest' classes, but the ones I'm probably doing the best in. I can do the work, I just have to practice, and so I will. It's that simple. :-)

I have a meeting with a major advisor tomorrow morning, and then I'll grab a free bagel from the Honors Program office and head to a three-hour chem review, directly followed by a two-hour calculus review that will end just in time for me to catch the last hour of a biology review. I'll be on campus by 8:30 and be finished with review sessions by 3:00, so it isn't really like having a day off from school, but at least I won't have anything due. I'm actually kind of excited. Finals, here I come!

No comments: