Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Quotable.

It's been a day for having interesting things said to me.

From professor feedback on my first intensive writing assignment:
"Enjoy the highest score in the class. Not that you haven't had that little enjoyment on many occasions before this one."

After a passionate argument over the bell curve grading system:
"I'm sorry I called you a fascist."

In other news, I received my first perfect midterm score! Yep, I aced my first bio exam, even pointing out a test error to my professor. :-) College = sweet. I have another calculus exam tomorrow, and I'll devote my weekend to studying chemistry before my next chem test on Wednesday, which will hopefully go as well as the last one did.

My schedule for next semester:
PDBio 220 (anatomy with lab): 3.0
PDBio 494R (mentored research): 1-2.0
Neuro 205 (neurobiology): 3.0
Chem 106 (inorganic chem): 3.0
Chem 107 (inorganic chem lab): 1.0
Engl 252 (literary criticism): 3.0
Rel A 122H (honors B of M): 2.0
Hon 292R (honors lecture series): 1.0
= 17-18 credits.
Hmmm.
I'm thinking of...eliminating my lit class?? But...I love lit...
We'll see.
Maybe I'll just be as insanely busy next semester as I am this semester.

No comments: