Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Focus.

The edges are sharpening; things are coming back into focus and I am happy.
A perfect score on my most recent English paper combined with very-near-perfection in calculus and some highly concentrated fetal mouse DNA isolations boosted my mood, though I'm still waiting for the results of that chem test I can barely remember. Eh. My average is high enough; I'll be fine.

I sat alone in one of our colleagues' labs tonight, my concentration accompanied by the snap of the spectrophotometer as it smashed and stretched drops of my samples, graphing perfect calibration curves for me in real time.

So, um, I'm scared my interests are getting so narrow that I won't remember how to make conversation outside of school-related stuff.

No comments: