Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Why so serious?

Mmm....sociopaths.
Lately, I find myself strangely attracted to them.
Johnny Depp in Sweeney Todd, Heath Ledger in The Dark Knight...

The fact that there are people out there that honestly don't care about anyone or anything thrills me.
I think I'm kind of sadistic, when it really comes down to it.

I saw The Dark Knight at midnight and thought it was fantastic. Heath Ledger...ohh, man- he was deliciously imbalanced, and every scene with him became my favorite. Wow! And props to the art director- I really liked the color scheme: grayscale for everyone but the Joker, with his psychotic clown makeup, ratty purple suit and greasy, green-black hair. And yet, through all that, I still found him immensely attractive.

I have weird taste.

No comments: