Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Transition.

My mom's in labor...

While we await the baby, I'll provide you, my loving readers, with something funny. In the ample time I spend at work, unable to leave my desk or my laptop, I cruise around on the Internet, bookmarking interesting medical blogs and cool YouTube videos. Here's a post from a physician that really made me laugh:"I Saved a Horse (and I liked it)."

The phrase "cyanotic palomino" is enough to start me giggling again, not to mention the spotty capitalization.

I LOVE the things random people feel inclined to write about! Blogs are the most entertaining Internet time-wasters I've ever encountered (and that's saying something). There's nothing more fascinating than eavesdropping on the thoughts of Someone Else--it's kind of like mind reading, in a way. The author could be anyone, which really gives me an appreciation for other people in general.
After all, everyone is Someone Else to someone else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Powerful post.