Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Yaks.

I CAN AFFORD A YAK and delivery is available.
Phil and a baby yak. 
Highlights from the website:
"If you like animals, you'll love yaks."
"They are especially playful and are enjoyable to watch. Their Old World look adds a mystical element to traditional ranching."
 
And from a linked article, "Ride 'em, Yakboy," featuring Phil:
"It's just another morning at the Wykle ranch. Just another yak drive."
"He has spent hours among his herd, listening to their low grunts, chuckling at their antics. He's even tolerated teasing about having 'gone to the yaks.'"

Any more midterm cramming and I think I too might go to the yaks. If I don't show up tomorrow, assume I've taken off to Idaho to see if Phil needs a yak raising intern.

No comments: