Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lovin'.

It's almost 2 PM, and I'm still in my pajamas with no makeup on. I just built a gingerbread house with my little sister, and snow is falling outside. Once I get ready and shower, I'm heading to Barnes and Noble. Idyllic, eh?

[saw this on fb & had time/the desire to fill it out (!)]

10 things I want for Christmas:
1. No homework/work/obligations of any nature. (Check)
2. My family. (Check)
3. My friends. (Check--except the roomies; I miss you guys!)
4. A spot in section 11 of next semester's physics lab. Come on, someone has to drop it...
5. MCAT prep stuff. Call me boring, and I'll call you impractical.
6. A luscious anthology of short stories.
7. A new purse; mine's getting old.
8. New music
9. New clothes
10. Wall art

9 things I enjoy:
1. Cello, pianos, and violins
2. Soft blankets
3. Peppermint ice cream
4. Red velvet cupcakes
5. Having expendable time
6. Baby laughter
7. Savory crepes
8. Compelling literature
9. Live musicals

8 things I do every day:
1. Compulsively check my e-mail
2. A crossword puzzle
3. My makeup
4. Talk to myself
5. Plan out my day
6. Smile
7. Eat something chocolate (even if it's just one M&M)
8. Facebook (don't pretend you don't)

7 musicians I like:
1. Regina Spektor
2. Bright Eyes (or Conor Oberst alone)
3. Rilo Kiley
4. Ingrid Michaelson
5. Kings of Convenience
6. Postal Service
7. Glee cast!

6 things that will always win my heart:
1. Intelligence
2. Sincerity
3. Wit
4. Musical talent
5. Eloquence
6. Ambition

5 favorite things:
Movie: A Beautiful Mind
Song: The Call (Regina)
Book: The Poisonwood Bible
Food: My mom's chicken enchiladas
Season: Winter

4 smells I enjoy:
1. Vanilla
2. Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
3. Sunday roast
4. Snow clothes (if you ski, you know what I mean)

3 places I want to go:
1. Antarctica (I'd name a city, but I don't think they have cities)
2. Moscow
3. Mumbai

2 favorite holidays:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Easter

1 person I'd marry on the spot:
1. Taylor Lautner (I kid, I kid...)

No comments: