Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Proximal.

Here's what I have so far for next semester:

Neuro 205 (neurobiology)
PDBio 220 (anatomy with cadaver lab)
PDBio 494R (mentored laboratory research)
Chem 106 (second semester inorganic chem)
Chem 107 (inorganic chem lab)
Rel A 122H (honors Book of Mormon, second semester)
Honrs 292R (honors lecture seminar)
Dance 180 (social dance...hey, it's PE credit!)

I'm most excited to take neurobiology and anatomy and to continue my research.
I'm most scared for the religion and dance classes (go figure).
I'm indifferent about continuing inorganic chem.

3 comments:

Hermana Ferrin said...

Go figure. Who's your BoM professor? And way to go with the dance class! I ought to take that sometime...

Jessica Elysse said...

Next semester, I have Byron Merrill. Two of my cousins had him and loved him, but his class is supposed to be pretty hard because it is so detail-oriented. We shall see.

Hermana Ferrin said...

Good luck with BOM. I think I have Stephanie Swift's dad. And 292R is an awesome class. Especially when Dr. Sowell lectures.