Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Interest.

I genuinely enjoy teaching.

People always thank me profusely for holding the bio test reviews I'm becoming known for, but I'm surprised to find that it's really no trouble--I honestly love doing it. I have so much fun explaining the things I love to a group, expanding on the concepts I most enjoy and including interesting applications and theories. I love answering questions and trying to respect everyone's opinions while making sure everyone knows what they need to know to pass the test. It's fun to try and combine the best things about my educational experience into a lecture that will benefit everyone--I make sure to warn people before elaborating on something that isn't going to be on the test, I base my lecture on questions that will involve my audience, I create hypothetical situations so everyone can speculate about what might happen given some interesting conditions, and I answer practice test/homework questions didactically, not just to give people the right answer.

Needless to say, I have fun.

No comments: