Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Cardioprolapse.

Today was another one of those painful days.
The ones like cardioprolapse, you know, where gravity pulls your heart farther and farther from its anchored lining until the sudden rip spreads like lightning, everywhere at once, quick and all-consuming, crashing rhythmic waves through your synapses as you attempt to draw breath.
Yep. It was dramatic as all that.

More and more often, I've been thinking that I'll be glad when this ends, like I'm reaching out to Time for his unique form of distanced healing instead of running away. I'm still falling, I've just realized that trying to stop my progress hurts more than will the impending impact. (See Exponential decay.) I just want to hit the bottom and shatter into a thousand crystal pieces, all light and sharp and blood and fragments of cerulean iris, away from you forever.

No comments: