Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Friday, October 22, 2010

911.

You uninformed, immature, insensitive loser.

A female runner was attacked by a man with a knife just last week. Over the summer a girl outside her apartment complex was dragged into the trees and beaten, raped, and left to die.
And yet you still retain the presence of mind to break into my apartment at 12:30 AM in a black ski mask and death's-head costume with an eighteen-inch machete. Once we heard you break our combination lock we hid in the back and I grabbed a butcher knife and if you would have come close enough I would have stabbed you in the neck.

I don't care if you turned out to be some stupid kid in my ward just joking around. It wasn't funny.
I called 911 on you and I hope they read you the f-ing Riot Act.

2 comments:

Jessica Lynn said...

oh gosh. He is a smart one. crazy crazy.

Coleman said...

Amen.