Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Did.

I just got my hair did (1:45) for the first time in a very long time, much to the prospective delight of everyone who sees me on a regular basis. For the last three weeks I have existed as a sleep-deprived, test-laden zombie kid with huge, dark eye circles and last Friday's smudged makeup who wears only beanies and sweats because even when she bothers to do her hair she is embarrassed because of the major roots she never seems to have the time to cover. But no more! I have once again become Miss Happy-well-adjusted-perfect-motivated-bright-eyed-all-American-blonde.
Or maybe not.


But on a whim I asked my stylist to include a deep red streak on a bottom layer of my hair that I absolutely adore. You can't see it well right now; it's small and too far back, but I like it so much that next time I get my hair did I will ask for replicas of this streak all over the deep layers of my hair, and for my blonde to be cut so that the rich, purpley color can show through, and for one dark, thin streak in the front to tie everything together. The finished product will (hopefully) look kind of like the pic below, but less dramatic. My hair will still be long, and the blonde will be deeper and more prominent. My color right now is the color of the back of her hair--the deep wine-purple at the bottom, near what I think is her dangly earring. Love it.

I will allow myself this visual reward after I finish my final exams, probably.
WHICH, BTW, CANNOT COME QUICKLY ENOUGH, BECAUSE I AM FREAKING SICK OF EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AROUND ME.

Time to go rent The Blair Witch Project and wallow in verb forms, optics equations, project outlines, oatmeal cookies, and self-pity, or (more likely) in slackjawed, drooling apathy and soggy Cheerios, whichever comes first.

No comments: