Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Twenty.

Three pictures for my twentieth birthday:
Birthday cake (Boston Cream Pie cupcake)
Birthday ice cream (Chocolate Chip Cookie Hard Frozen Yogurt)
 
Boston Temple
I went out to a delicious breakfast in the morning involving the most moist and scrumptious dark pumpkin bread I've ever tasted (thanks, Henrietta's Table), but was too content during said breakfast to take any pictures. My day involved a temple conference in Belmont, the re-watching of Toy Story 3 (as a goodbye to childhood), a cupcake and ice cream, clothes shopping for the first time since being in Boston, and Arrested Development (three-year birthday tradition). All in all a satisfactory day.

Tomorrow I'm participating in a job interview over Skype. Apparently the group of interviewers is going to webcam me onto a projector screen. My face will be blown up to the size of a white board and they will ask me questions as if I were really in the room. Awkward.

No comments: